BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 09, 2006

Site Down

Grr...stupid site upgrades. Everytime I went to update my blog, the site was down and I couldn't sign on. :o( I hate it when I get backlogged...lol
We're headed to Gramma's house today. *sighs* The weeks just seem to fly by...does it seem that way for anyone else?
Mom bought some diapers and wipes lastnight :o) Now I don't feel as unprepared. LOL Though I dunno why I'd feel that way to begin with, I'm really not missing much for my baby collection.
When D and I went out last week I seen a copy of "On The Day You Were Born" book in a discount bookstore. I didn't have enough time to stop and grab it (I forgot about it on my way out) and am contemplating going and getting a copy for the new baby, seeing as we have one for D. It's an idear anyhow.
I've been getting contraction over the last couple of days...I'd forgotten just how wearing they can be. After the first day I was really tired, but on the second day I just felt like I had no energy at all. I phoned Kalia to let her know, and she said that she was taking some time off right now because she was really worn out from all of the May/June births. :o Made me wonder what exactly she does during a delivery if she's so worn out. Hmm...food for thought anyhow. She gave me her pager number anyways, just in case I noticed any change in the contractions.
I wonder if I had them like this with Darius...and maybe I just didn't know what they were. I wish I could remember more about my pregnancy with D. It's frustrating when people (like Kalia) ask me questions about it, and my husband can answer better than I can. ;oP
Well, asides from his "happy winkie" D hasn't really done much else...that I can think of offhand.
We had a babysitter come in on Wednesday night. Was strange, knowing that all 3 of us were out of the house without D. But D was so excited when we told him Elsie (the babysitter) was coming over to visit him, that he waited impatiently at the window until dad got back with her. :o) She was as excited about sitting, as D was.
Anyhow...I packed my hospital bag, and the new baby's diaper bag. Feels kinda strange to be doing that now...definately bring it into perspective.
On with my day I suppose...

2 thoughtful remarks:

Allie said...

I remember all your crazy cravings for fresh fruit and Chance bringing it to you at Subway! I remember what a wonderful mother you are and what a great time I had with you that summer! My sister is also due June 28th-July 1st and she is also having it with a doula. Have you picked out a name yet?

Amber said...

We've picked out Avery Rochelle for a girl , and Hunter Elias for a boy
:o)
I remember eating banana peppers like they were goin outta style at subway...LOL