BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Darius' Graduation

I'm very happy with today's outsome... :o)
I got good pictures of all of his classmates :oD
It was truly too cute to watch them all at the front of the class, singing us songs. I thankfully was able to restrain myself :o) And every mother there seemed to see fit to tell me how big I am. One more week...*sigh*
We made cards for each of the kids, and Darius handed them out to each one, which was really sweet to watch. Each child truly seemed to appreciate it, and were proud to show their parents what Darius made them.
Unfortunaely I didn't have the opportunity to make a fantastic snack like I normally do, but that's alright...I guess I can slip up this once. :oD
We're supposed to go thrift shopping this afternoon with mum...yay.

2 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

What a cute picture! I'm sure you're both so proud of Darius. As for the other mothers' comments about your size, I'm sure they didn't mean it to offend you...guess they forgot how it is to be pregnant. And that is the key...you're pregnant (I'm just plain fat!)

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart Darius is....he always makes me smile when I see pictures of him or get to visit in person (rarely happens it seems though)
I am excited to have him in the wedding though. He'll look so sharp and cute :)
Congrats to Darius for graduating!

Kristy :)