BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I Kick Ass.

Amber,

Congratulations on your successful completion of AECE172 Aboriginal Health Safety and Nutrition. You have worked dilligently to improve your understanding of Health Safety and Nutrition and as such, have achieved the course objectives. I wish you all the best in your future studies.

83% B+

It wasn't the A I had hoped to pass with, but damned fine lookin to me anyways! I'm proud that I did not let life get in the way.

Am considering my next step. I believe my plan will be to finish my Early Childhood Educator Certification, and then from there carry on to become a Nurse. Don't know what kind yet, but that's my plan.

Now cross your fingers for me...hopefully I can find the funding to do so!

4 thoughtful remarks:

Ama said...

GREAT news! Good for you Amber!

Nietha said...

Grats! Tho I can't read it all cause it cuts off on the right... but I'm sure we all got the gist of it. Way to go!

cheatymoon said...

Congratulations!!

Hepburn Hilton said...

Fingers crossed!!!!