BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ugh. I'm all groggy today. Can't seem to wake myself up. You ever have one of those days?

We went to D's school lastnight, as the PAC (Parent Axillary Council) was having a Family Dance fundraiser. I was heartbroken when my wonderful D admitted to me that he was embarrassed to dance in public, and embarrassed to dance with me in public. He said he felt like he was wearing nothing but his underwear in front of everyone when he danced.
Maybe it's cause I'm hormonal, but it made me cry when he said that.
Am busy today...always feel like I'm busy.
Met with a new contact yesterday. She popped by to introduce herself in my office and proceeded to invite me over to a new center in town. I couldn't make it, but we have many plans to discuss furthering resources in town. I'm looking forward to that contact.
This weekend is getting busier by the minute. I guess we'll be having an Easter Egg Hunt at the house for the boys, dinner @ Gramma's on Saturday, and Friday will be spent with MIL @ home. No plans for Monday yet, lol.
We had a crazy bout of snow overnight, along with some high winds. I was kind of concerned w/our power going out, but it hasn't gone out yet. I'm mainly concerned that it may get cold, as our heat is electric. I have plenty of candles & such for an occasion such as this though. Oh well, guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
I feel nicely settled @ work now, not bad at all. I have an idea of what I'm doing, and it's good. I feel great, and I think it's showing in my writing.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Nietha said...

you guys don't have a fireplace?