BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

2 Weeks Left

Had a busy week. Still trying to figure out the logistics of working in town for three days while trying to keep my family entertained and fed during those times.
Working on trying to get Mr's resume built so that he can start applying for jobs. Trying to make long term plans to prepare for more Immigration filings we'll have to do.
Making plans to celebrate D's birthday, dunno how it's going to work yet.
Visiting Gramma's so I could do my homework. Did the stuff I needed to do, and am now trying to entertain kids so that Mr can take a nap. Poor guy has been getting migranes the past week. Any suggestions on how to make those more bearable?
I'm happy, content, and relaxed. Life is good, and after this week have only two more weeks left of school before I'm finished my course, and am able to apply for a second part time job with my company. I'm quite happy about that. The logitics of childcare and such will be a bit more difficult to figure out, but we'll worry about that hurdle when we come to it. Right now, we're still working on trying to get ourselves off the ground.
Lots more to blog about, so little time these days.
Will be getting a phone installed at our house on monday, thank goodness. Internet will still be an issue though, but we have research to do on that one yet.
I miss my internet friends, and the time I had to read their blogs. All that being said, life it good. Lots of fresh air, lots of relaxation when I look at the mountaines and pine trees surrounding me, and listening to the wind through the birch trees. I will get around to posting pictures sometime, just not this time.

3 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

i genuinely adore your own writing choice, very unique,
don't give up and keep writing considering it simply that is worth to look through it.
looking forward to browse alot more of your posts, regards ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all is going well! Hope it continues to do so.

Hepburn Hilton said...

I hope you come back soon!