1. Does soap or shampoo have to really lather up for you to feel that it cleaned throughly? I guess so. Truthfully, I shampoo my hair so much it's kind of difficult to say. I shampoo three times each day I shower, to ensure the removal of all the oils. Mainly because I use a super cheap shampoo twice before I use the good stuff :oD The super cheap doesn't lather as well, and the good stuff does.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
2. Do you have a long standing joke with someone that you still laugh about every time you talk to that person? I often tease an old friend about a time where he cooked me spaghetti and it didn't turn out, but it's honestly getting to be almost too old to use anymore.
3. Share something that happened to you this past week that was unusual. I met a few people from Fiji, and got to sit down and have breakfast with them whilst comparing notes on our cultures.
4. If you dropped a purple crayon and a green crayon off a roof, which would melt faster in the sun? It's sunny and I'm on a roof? It's hot enough to melt wax, and I'm on a roof? Am I high? Am I suntanning?? I think the purple because it's darker...unless you have a dark green...
5. You are standing in line (grocery store, bank, etc.), and someone gets in line behind you that stinks. The stink is so bad that people in line in front of you turn around and look to see if you are the one causing the stink. Do you cover your nose, hold your breath, breathe through your mouth or just get out of line altogether? I breathe through my mouth, or dig out a piece of gum to get a breath of fresher air.
6. If you dropped your cell phone in the toilet, would you fish it out? If so, how much soap would you use to wash your hands afterwards? of course I would fish it out. I'd wash my hands once, use some rubbing alcohol to sanitize, and then wash again twice more to get rid of the alcohol smell. The real question here, is do I let the phone tech guy at the store know why I'm asking for a replacement before or after he picks it up...
7. Sydney Australia dust storm (link). How long do you think it would take you to clean your house after that sort of dust storm? About a day or two, if the kids weren't bothering me.
8. Do you think you can dance? Yes. You need to be asking if I can dance well...heehee. For all you know I could do the crazy white man dance...
9. You are out to eat and someone across the room is staring at you. Do you get paranoid, try to ignore them, or go find out why they are staring at you? I tell my husband and make him go find out why they are staring at me.
10. Come up with a crazy, wacky Thursday Thunk question. if you had your very own radio show, what sorts of guests would you bring on to interview, what sort of music would you play, and what time slot would you prefer?