1. My daughter (aka Demon #1) informed me the other day that her hugs were worth a million dollars. Would you give up hugs - giving and receiving - for the rest of your life, for a million dollars? No. I can get hugs from anyone and everyone (and I usually do). A million dollars isn't worth the time I get to spend connecting with other human beings for the rest of my life.
2.Have you ever been bitten by a member of the canine family? Can't says I have. I have been bitten by a horse though...
3. What is your favorite color of jeans? White, though I rarely wear them anymore, two kids makes it tough to stay pure...LOL
4. What is something that has changed in public schools that you wish was the norm when you were in school? A decent, caring teacher who isn't an ass when you bring your complaints and concerns to them.
5. What is your news source? Castanet.net Because of them I no longer watch the 5 o'clock news.
6. What sort of people do you think read your blog? I have no idea, though I would assume a wide variety, looking at the list of followers I have.
7. If I told you that I had a headache, you would say..........??? Have you had enough water today? Have you had enough caffeine? You should try massaging the fleshy part of your hand. Would you like a Tylenol, I have one.
8. You go to a buffet style restaurant, what is the first food you put on your plate? Potatoes.
9. If you were stranded on a desert island.... no, we aren't asking that again. Lets put a twist into this. Would you volunteer to be dropped off on a desert island, to be picked up in a month? And you don't get to bring those 3 items, either. Yes. It would rock my socks to be able to strut nude without having to worry about anyone spying on me. Just think of that awesome all over tan I'd get!! Oh, and I'm crafty and inventive, I don't need those three things...
10. When the sun sets, what are you usually doing? Trying to get the kids settled, giving them their snacks and getting them ready for bed.