BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 07, 2009

Friday Fill Ins #136



And...here we go!

1. Going to the beach with my kidlets is my favorite summertime activity to do.

2. My favorite John Hughes movies is The Breakfast Club, of course.

3. My Mr's backside is something I love to touch.

4. The full moon looks so pretty with that star so close to it.

5. I have a Tim Horton's Large Double Double in my hand right now. *Heaven.*

6. When daylight fades I know it's bedtime for some certain little Mr.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching more movies with D, tomorrow my plans include visiting with ppl and Sunday, I want to find a fantastic job!

2 thoughtful remarks:

Lady Sinistral said...

Oo, the moon is pretty like that!

Billy Rhythm said...

Get your hand off that backside! :-) What's a double double? We have a Tim Horton's here in town, but I don't know that term.