BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Amazing, Long Time

Dude...I've been blogging for 4 years...
I was sitting back wondering why I don't journal as often as I used to in my youngr days...and here's the answer right before me.Blogging is journalling, I just can't be as in-depth as I would be if I journalled because people actually read this and if they actually knew what was in my head I'm not certain they're still want to know me...hehehe.
I managed to get BOTH boys down for a nap today, which is why I'm blogging in the middle of the day and not at night for once.
Have been busy trying to encourage effort and motivation round here...and it's like pulling teeth.
Hunter and Darius at least don't mind helping out too much. Yesterday D swept the floors with a little hand broom, and he sure likes dusting with a swiffer cloth. He's also in charge of watering plants, and replacing hand towels around the house. Hunter's even started cleaning up his own toys as well when he sees us cleaning up...it's real cute.
I feel like I'm doing everything...A biased opinion which is untrue to some extent. It's more like i have to ask to have everything done (at least the things I don't have time for, or don't feel like doing). That whole communication things is really getting to me, to the point where I'm just sick of it because I feel like the one who's instigating it. The story of my marriage. If it's not trouble, I started it. Do I put myself in this plight? How do I change it?
In any event, I'm happy to report I've finished making my "healthy shopping list" in a time-span of 30 minutes! Amazing what I can accomplish without distractions.
Updates on the boys:
Hunter wighs 25.5 lbs...he's invented signs for come with me, and toothbrush/ing. He's memorized our 1st sign language DVD, and is halfway through the second one which we got for Christmas. He's hit a picky eating stage (GOD I hope it doesn't last), and is copying EVERYthing big brother does (which can be good, but WAY bad mostly).
Darius...Discovered his Testacles in the bathtub 3 days ago. I had to explain what they were and their purpose in the body, and when daddy got home and was grabbing a snack, D came bounding into the room and said "Daddy, I have tentacles!".
He's 41lbs now, and just a string bean that's all muscle. He can throw a footbacll (spiral even) like nothing, and hit his target (almost with his eyes closed...lol). He is doing well in his studies, and has glasses to help him focus on his schoolwork.
In any event...to those who read what's on my mind (the edited version) I hope you've gotten to know me a bit better by all my blogging, or gotten a laugh every now and then from it.
Thanks for getting to know me. Even though I don't know how many ppl read this, I know you exist, and that makes the world a bit easier to bear...whether you agree with my opinions or not, because at least I'm being heard. That helps.

0 thoughtful remarks: