BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 19, 2007

Okay...
Uploaded pictures to Flickr...new house, the Pirate Party, and the new Iguana...Monna (yes, the two rhyme). Dunno if it's a girl or a boy, but oh well.
We've definately bitten off a huge chunk with it, care-wise. Chance was supposed to get an easy-care animal for D, but was once again blinded by the light. Oh well, now we just gotta roll with it. If we take care of it it could live for up to 15 years!
Anyhow...life's been pretty lonely. I don't mind the country, cause we're not far away from neighbors, but I just miss home.
Duncan called yesterday and I swear it took everything I had not to bust into tears just talking to him. I was so homesick for the rest of the night. I talked to Pokie too, cause I found the Vancouver/Calgary game on tv, and phoned to watch it with her.
I've gotta send out Christmas cards soon with our new address on it, and contact info. Gotta make em first though.
There's so much to do, that it's kind of difficult to organize a day around everything cause I haven't quite made a list yet.
Got some stamps today though, so D can send a letter to Santa and such. I dunno if they do that here, but if they don't we'll just send it north.
Trying to get the important stuff now, finding Dr.'s and what-not.
Thanksgiving is on Thursday...haven't really made any plans.
Uploading pictures, blogging, facebook-ing. Too much.

0 thoughtful remarks: