BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 24, 2007

Ok, So Maybe Not

I squeeked away with not going to Gramma's. I claimed I needed a mental health weekend. Time to re-charge my batteries, time to myself. Personal time I've been craving so desperately since Chance's arrival, and I've felt I've been sorely lacking.
Time at night's it good, but days alone are terrific too. I miss the quiet where I don't have to do anything because everything is already done.
Planning a BBQ for Wednesday (did I say that already? I never keep track of my posts) and as far as I know I have one maybe, and one for sure cause I'm draggin his butt out here and am gonna hold him Hostage! lol. Anyhow, I plan on organizing everything in the house, doing a super-mega amber clean as well. Hopefully after I'm done mom and kim won't be displeased with the results. I figure, I have a storage unit, I may as well use it.
I'm looking foreward to some time to clean, dust, sanitize, and organize. I complain about having to do it, but when it's in detail I really enjoy it because it's so consuming. I'm hoping to toss both kids into daycare so I can do it though. We'll see how it goes.
I'm tired, but I have a huge mountain of laundry to do...bedding, towels, clothing, pillows, blankets, stuffies. *sigh*
Summer's coming to an end, and that makes me sad.

0 thoughtful remarks: