BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Oh, it's gonna be one of those kinda of days.
We went to the drive in lastnight with the kids to see Shrek the Third and Tranformers (both of which I've seen). Hunter fell asleep about 1/4 of the way through Shrek the Third, and Darius fell asleep in between while we were waiting for Transformers to start.
I only had to pick up Hunter twice after he went down, which was quite nice. I figure out the secret...never open the doors while they are sleeping. So, as you can imagine, I just kept my window rolled down and climbed in and out of that all night. Was quite chilly out, with a boatload of falling stars in a crystal clear, star filled sky and a half moon.
After the movie was over, I walked around picking up garbage that I found on the ground on my way to the trash can to get rid of our. It's really gross what people think is ok to leave around. I found that in Vancouver too (since the city workers are on strike and there's no garbage emptying going on) and tried to pick up as much as I could find to help out, but I had a Hunter sleeping on me then.
Anyhow, dunno what we're going to do today, but it'd be nice to rest...I feel like I've not stopped going since before we left for the reunion.
I'm tired...exhausted, and worn out.
I feel like a prisoner.

0 thoughtful remarks: