BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 05, 2005

*sighs*

Yup...definately one of those days.
"Somedays I wonder how, and why, I ended up with Chance. Am I lucky to have someone like him? Am I just wasting my time? If I am lucky, I should be grateful, and if I'm not, why am I still with him? Do I need a reminder? How many times do I have to tell him to pick up the slack? Why do I have to fish for compliments, for romance? Am I doing something wrong? Why am I as tolerant as I am?"

1 thoughtful remarks:

Ama said...

I can understand where you're at...when men are comfortable, they're comfortable and we don't hear a peep out of 'em. It's the "don't rock the boat" mentality. They do appreciate us, they just don't think about telling us in words as often as we'd like them to. Feedback is nice and we like it said with compliments and romance. Unfortunately, men just don't think like we do. After a period of time, we tolerate it because we become comfortable too. We just keep on loving 'em.