BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2005

Another Day Bites The Dust

I keep thinking to myself that I ought to just make something, to see if it would sell. I just haven't gotten around to it.
I want to perm my hair, but my arms got sore just doing the third roller, so I gave up. Am thinking I may have to get Mary to do it for me.
Mom's putting Darius to sleep tonight, Chance went to Basketball. We made chicken, and mashed potatoes with a salad for dinner. I put red food colouring in the mashed potatoes to make them "special". :o]
Have you seen "Under The Tuscan Sun" with Diane Lane? I recommend it, terrific, uplifting movie. *sigh*
I was thinking today about a couple that we knew in Centerburg. I called them when I got home, and nearly shocked Chance into stupidity when I asked for their number, and as sheer panic rose in his voice when he asked me why he wanted their number, it occurred to me that I really don't have many ties to that place anymore.

0 thoughtful remarks: