BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins #154

ffi
1. Good times: playing Wii by the Christmas Tree lights.
2. I love my home.
3. Sleigh bells ring whenever I pass those fancy Salvation Army kettles.
4. I wish I could take the rest of the year off, just a little.
5. Once more I'm planning a fantastic feast when the rest of my relatives arrive.
6. Are you sad to see this year end?
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to doing some shopping, tomorrow my plans include working and Sunday, I want to enjoy a full shift at work!

4 thoughtful remarks:

annies home said...

sounds like a perfect connection family and food

Unknown said...

Your feast sounds yummy.

Jack said...

I am sad to see it end. Are you?

Hope your weekend goes well, have fun shopping!

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

So, what are we eating? I am invuited, no?