BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gotta come up with a plan to make Chance something for his birthday. father's Day is always easy as it's usually something the kids make, but his BIrthday is supposed to be something that makes him feel special as a person, not just as a father. Makes it kinda difficult, but I'm sure I'll figure something out over the next 24 hours. I'm planning on sneding it out tommorow that way both gifts get there on time.
Went to the Gym on Tuesday and had a wonderful workout. Yesterday I was real sore tho, but that was due to ToM as well...My back was killing me lastnight (as usual from ToM) and I popped the 3 ibuprofen and grabbed the hot water bottle to veg on the couch till they kicked in. I went to bed just after 10pm.
Am getting better at rolling outta bed when D does in the morning, even if it is the crack of dawn. I haven't consumed as much caffine which really helps with my energy levels staying the same. I find when I do drink more caffine than I should I have a lot of ups and downs during the day. So, I'm minimizing, cause I actually do crave it.
Lastnight was the final Parenting Group down at Pritchard Park, and I made a ton of Chicken for it, and hardly any of it got eaten, and cause it was out for so long there was no way i was gonna save it. What a waste. I was a little irked cause the ppl running it went out and actually bought Chubby Chicken from A&W.
I really don't like the elder that they have there...she's just so bloody snooty, gives you her opinion when you don't ask for it, and tells you how to raise your kids like it's her business. I remember when I first started attending baby group she said Hunter should've been eating steak and meats by now, and that I should'nt be nursing him so much. I just turned a deaf ear, but it gets difficult when every time you see her she's got nothing but criticism and unwanted opinions to share. People like that drive me nuts cause they remind me of Gramma. "My kids did this..." or "My kids never..." or "They have to learn..."
Just fuck off, if you were there parent you could do whatever you want, but they are my kids and I'll do what I bloody well please because only i know what's right for them.
This morning I unloaded the dishwasher, folded my laundry, and went to the gym. I was there for over an hour, but didn't get to finish my work out because poor Hunter was too tired to stay in the child minding room for long without me. So, I got in my cardio and left. I'll hafta go back later, and do my circuit training. Hopefully I can get mom to watch the kids for the quick time it'll take me to do that cause I don't wanna pay again...LOL
I keep thinking I should go pick up my sunglasses, but gas costs so much now I don't want to bother until the price goes down so it doesn't cost me an arm and a leg to get them. Mebbe I'll get them this weekend when i go to the Parenting with Pizzaz conference, ot on Friday when I go to get my EKG hooked up.
For the Parenting with Pizzaz conference, I'm taking mom and the kids. They have room for Darius, but not Hunter, so I'm hoping a spot will open up, otherwise he's coming to the workshops with me. I've enrolled us in:
-Dealing with Anger in Parenting
-Dual Parenting Not Duelling Parenting
-Parenting Solo
The conference runs from 8:30 until 4:30 on Sturday, so I'm hoping my EKG won't interfere too much when I hafta go get it taken off, since it's supposed to only be 24 hours.
I'm really looking foreward to this workshop.
Tommorow D has his Sport N Splash at the pool, and mom's taken off the afternoon to pick him up so I can go do my EKG thing at the hospital.
I finally found all the components to the computer for my room...mouse, keyboard, monitor cord & monitor, harddrive. I got it all hooked up, and now the monitor won't come on. I pulled mom's flatscreen out and it did the same thing, so I hafta wait now until Tyler makes his way out here on the 30th to see if it's the videocard. :oP I was really looking foreward to having some music in my room. Guess I'll hafta settle for my p3 player for now.
Nothing to do...wonder whatI can create...

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

You're right about not giving Hunter things like steak...babies can't digest stuff like that...you're doing a good job introducing foods just like you are. Good to hear you're able to get to the gym...hope the EKG test goes well for you. I wore one two years ago for an entire weekend! What a pain in the arse!
As for the sunglasses...can Kim get those for you on his way in or out of work since he's right there? Would save not only gas, but time as well.