BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 11, 2006

Plans

Well then.
After careful revision, we've got our short term plans going on, and have taken proper steps tp incur such goals.
In english I made a buch of appointments today for later in the week. One with the Dr., one with the Wellness Centre lady for Resources, Food Bank tomorow, and made plans for activities for the week.
I'm still working on things at home as well.
It's just sick how productive I can be with two kids.
I'm still working on laundry, though the pile is considerably diminished and almost down to nothing...thank god.
I've finished painting all of the wooden ornaments/decorations that Ronnie sent home with us. Am planning on making paper garlands tonight with D, as well as finishing my X-mas Cards, and picking out the fabrics needed to make the gifts I planned on making.
There are not enough hours in the day.
I'm running in a circle, chasing my tail, and your doing nothing but following.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you're being VERY productive. as for the last comment...if you're running in circles chasing your tail, maybe you're going too fast...