BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 04, 2006

I Hate Mice

Well, we're pretty much settled in.
Had to take out a window yesterday to get our couch in the living room cause our front doorway has funny dimesions.
I noticed as I was tidying the kitchen yesterday that my loaf of bread had some nibbles in it, and I thought D had pulled it out and put it back, until I realized that the nibbles were right through the plastic.
Fuck.
So, it's a good thing I had a complete Tupperware storage set in my storage unit that had been brought to the house, cause I need it. Hopefully I can get some kind of mouse poison and get them all. Watching a movie lastnight I could hear them digging around in my cupboards. Yuck.

Watched an old home video from Ohio, when I was pregnant, and just after I had Darius. Darius enjoyed watching himself as a baby. But he conked out on me on the couch at 8:30. Was a nice quiet evening...Chance had to work from 7:00-11:30, D fell asleep at 8:30, and Hunter knocked out around 9:30. So, two whole hours of quiet in which I watched The Usual Suspects and Gia.
Then I went to bed.
Gotta do some shopping today...thrift of course, to pick up some dishrags, and a few other minor things that I'm missing in the house.
Here's to cheap filling.

0 thoughtful remarks: