BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 17, 2006

Blah on Computers

Well, I thought I had it.
I remember now why we wanted a new comp.
This thing is riddled with viruses that won't let me fix them. I've d/l-ed bunches of stuff to help me, but nothing seems to be working. I can't view my online Scotia page (probly won't want to anyways, case the info is passed on now) or get the newest version of MSN Messenger to run. Which means I'm running off of an ancient version of messenger (thankfully I actually can run any version of it).
I'm disappointed that I haven't been able to do more tho. :o(
Been trying to fix the stupid thing all night, but it's very tiring when your comp is at a counter where you don't have a chair for, and yer stuck holding a baby cause they refuse to be put down to sleep on their own.
I'm tired, and am making lists of things to pack so I don't forget anything this time.
Hopefully this trip will go smoothly.

0 thoughtful remarks: