BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 14, 2005

Tick Tock

Helped Darius make his Ama a gift tonight...he was really pleased with himself, and hasn't stopped playing with them since.
Am going to have to hunt down the card making things and get a head-start on Christmas Cards. ;o]
Darius talked to his Uncle Marty on the phone and without me saying anything of the sort, he said I love you and I miss you Uncle Marty, can you drive a long ways away to come and visit me now?
Almost broke my heart, he sure does love his Uncles.
Am contemplating Hope chests for my children...and a diary for Darius.
Oh if the clock didn't keep on going it would be a lot easier to act upon on my thoughts.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

I think a diary is a great idea. And you have your blog to backtrack to capture the moments you think you may have forgotten...out of the mouths of babes...