BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Considering

So many things are changing here. I always wish, when change is imminent, that things would slow down so that I'd have time to proccess it.
I'm definitely one of those people who likes to take their time. I'm a cautious kind of gal. The type who watched, ponders & proccesses, and acts only after making a decision. I have no issue picturing the consequences of my actions, and those of others.
I'm currently doing research with Mr on their new chosen town, researching schools, Dr's, recreation opportunities, employment opportunities, PAC's. Lots of stuff to look at.
It's inetersting, because I think this is the first time I've ever put so much effort into a move, and it's actually leaving me feeling very positive.
H goes into the dentist today for a consultation. Tomorrow he will go in, be put under (ugh, I HATE that) and then have four fillings/caps done. D is due for another check-up. Oi, so much to catch up on from the summer.
For now, I'm just enjoying the randomness my children inject into the day, and the laughter I often feel building up inside of myself.

0 thoughtful remarks: