BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Baby Dreams

Had another baby dream lastnight...dreampt it was a girl...and she hatched from an egg. how weird is that?? Apparently I'm in the business of laying, not birthing.
Hmm...
Anyhow.
Am supposed to pick up mom early from work today so we can go thrift shopping. Yay!
Am gonna hafta start buying essentials for baby, like body-wash and that sort of thing...since I didn't get anything from the baby shower in those terms. Ronnie phoned to tell me she's sending out a box with baby stuff in it for me, so I'll hafta wait and see what that brings forth. ;oD I like surprises (as D would say).
Mom took me grocery shopping yesterday on her lunch break...and i must've broke her bank with all the veggies I bought. But, with the new juicer, I'm anxious to try a couple of iron boosting drink for myself.
I had a super yummy breakfast this morning...just thought I'd share with y'all. Raspberries, blueberrie, and grapes, with sliced almonds and yogurt, and homemade hashbrowns! Yummy! Doesn't get any better than that when you are as hungry as I was.
anyhow...gotta go take a shower to hopefully get my day started smoothly...since I didn't do it before playing chauffer.

1 thoughtful remarks:

Allie said...

Amber! I just searched your old MSN name on a whim and I found you! I hope you are doing well and feeling happy. I miss you!