BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 10, 2005

Damn The Dark, Damn The Light

Thanksgiving day today...Happy one to those reading this.
Let Chance sleep in this mornin...I claimed Saturday to sleep in, and slept until 11. Straight 12 hours, with a little Darius pokin in every now and then telling me it was time to get up.
Was my mornin with the D man, and we had some fun. I got stuff ready for Kimmie to cook breakfast for everyone, then took D outside for some fun.
We played some baseball, and then practiced playing nice, and sharing. Gosh, he's lost a lot of his manners. What a tough age.
What a dinner we had lastnihgt. 2 Turkeys, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, brussel sprouts, broccoli & cauliflower, carrots, stuffing, bread, and buns, gravy.
Alit, Terry, Mary, Steven, Gramma, Mom, Kimmie, Chance, Darius, and myself. Coulda had Art and Kurt as well, but they scrounged somewhere's else.
Lots of leftovers...I put a ton away for my lunches, and froze some for Ralph and Candice. Ralph's been phoning, at least 3 times a day to chat with everyone. Poor guy must be lonely.
So am trying to get my stuff sorted out for my trip...I'm getting excited now. *sighs* This'll one of my first concerts I've gone to without knowing in general at least the majority of the songs being played....hope I'll enjoy it.
We had some ducky visitors today. This last week they've been coming round...just having their own little parade waddling down our street. These ones were pretty small compared to some of them. So we gave them some bread. :o)
*sighs*
We've done nothing but playing games this whole weekend.
Lastnight alone we played Taboo, Yahtzee, Rummy, Crib, Pictionary, and Scrabble. The night before we played some Rummoli, and Gramma hustled us. *g*
Anywho...they're gettin ready to take off somewheres...I'm gonna see if I can tag along.
We took D to Wallace and Gromit's The Curse of the Werebunny on Saturday...was a good movie.

2 thoughtful remarks:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you all had a great time with lots of food, family, friends, and fun!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed out. Damn work!

- CLK